Friday, September 09, 2005

KenyanglaPocket..

Yesterday customer came, two Indians from Johor. Sharp, nice and talkative kinda guy. The boss let me handle their visit to our factory. I dunno why la but I think I’ve handled the factory tour awfully. Its like I’ve lost my word. Somehow… boss if you’re reading this ( which I hopefully not ) sorry banyak banyak lah for letting u down.. need to study more lah.. huh!!
After the Visit. As our courtesy, we have accompanied the customer for an early dinner.. it was a dinner at a place call Ayuthaya (Thailand Restaurant) we ordered a tomyam, green curry , udang in pineapple sauce , ikan rebus or something.. soft ketam deep fried and the simple Kailan Ikan Masin. Hoh!! Just listening to the menu again reminds me of the exquisite taste of all the menus. The tomyam was especially sedap. It was quite sweet compared with all the tomyam that you can eat in a normal gerai melayu. The udang was big and full of pineapple flavor, it was even served in a pineapple kulit as a container for the udang.. hohoh… the green curry was sedap also but that one was just for one bowl so could not makan banyak banyak. I could not pig myself with the ikan since the customer wanted to have the fish, so its like tolong serve kan customer. Any way pocket I was full.. I think I’ll go to that restaurant again with u la pocket.. and we can pig ourself wit the tomyam and the udang .. hoho.. (Gaji day heh heh)
Is it wrong if we use our good money for treating ourselves after a month of hard work? Can but within reason la kan :P you’re getting 2000 every month and you’re treating yourself with a rm1500 worth of trip to Thailand is unacceptable right? Heheh and everymonth?? Out of the question…

1 comment:

yuuichirounis said...

dulu masa awal2 masuk keja azam nak tmbah berat badan...2 bulan naik jadi 66kg..tp lepas 2 bulan,after the unexpected things happened..within a week turun balik jadi 62kg...
kalau bebila jumpa nanti jgn sampai tak kenal sudahla...isk...