Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Helloo!!!Pocket


I am now, sitting at my place, without anything to do (well actually got so much to do.. but dunno where to start) so what to do.. ?toleh kanan, and usher the new awek who just joint in last week to the shipping dept. She’s Chinese, not so cute, but sexa dakara.. worth sakit tengkuk toleh kanan to ushar for 30 minutes a day:Pheheheh…
That day I’ve went to be a photographer for a friend’s akad nikah ceremony, after the ceremony. 2 o’clock .. speed my self to the kedai gambar to develop the photo. Then run to the kilang to do some of my work (imagine it .. working on merdeka day) at 830 pm.. after work, I gone to the kedai gambar to get my developed photo. Somehow the tauke was not around until 10 o’clock in the night. Huh!! I sure do go a long way to get my photo. Well for a good reason la kan .. the photo turns out lawa bangat..!! huh!! Well for me lawa la .. don’t know what others think though.
Here is me wit my new lens, notice the inai at the tangan. Saper tahu tu gambor apo angkat tangaaannnn!!..( it was a bewak and a fishbone.. please don’t say it was a cicak)
Read a friend blog the other day, he was getting better in bowling. Huh!! Jeles jeles… wanna pulun bowling jugak lah.. its nice to know that your friend is doing something with his or her life. Your friend is actually living their life to the fullest… not being the same old pakcik who go to kerja in the morning and come back routine’ly without any passion to live no more.
Heheh good for you mate..:)

2 comments:

yuuichirounis said...

heheh...tQ dude.Weh tu lenz baru kai?mano poie yg lamo dulu?
Td stapak baru call..mintak jadik cameraman wedding dia nanti..peh..dah la lama tak sentuh camera nih...
Awek ko tu fotogenik kalau kat laman umah..ingat nak carik awek yg cute2 skit bleh taruk dlm umah..heh..

Pocket said...

Hehehe, lawo kan 'awek' tu, for my frenz wedding, i bought da lens. even though i'll have to makan maggi for the rest of the month.. haha..biasa laaa...