Wednesday, August 22, 2012

570. RayaFirst Post

Pocketeers,
For me the raya has ended..
although the 'CutiRaya' is still for another few days,
but here I am, working.
adehlaaa...

looked through the whole 81 pcs
of picture that I took... there was
no picture of me that is
'Up-To-The-Blog'... most of them
are me chewing, getting ready for
the semayang raya and there was
this one making a funny faces
eating 'AMPLANG' .

so this is my only 'Good-Enough'
photo with my baju raya from
HariHari supermarket. heheheh..
terpotong separuh la
pulaaaakkkkk...
oh the chics on the right?
she's a dear sister from another
mother who's father was different
from mine. but we luv her the same :D

so how are U Pocketeers? still raya?
I know in my heart I am,
(Even though i have to be at the office already)


9 comments:

Anisa Hang Tuah said...

Happy eid mubarak!

Sarah Mohd Saleh said...

alaaaa.pasey sparuh? =.= epi2 raye ;D

zonaku said...

sort of dragging myself to office, then, dragging myself back home.



i'm glad i spend my time at work 2day. my raya is not a nice one.

Pocket said...

Anisa,
Happy Eid :D

SarahMS,
heheh, salah target daa sis :D

Atty's,
Slamat Ari Raya,

Zonaku,
heheh, u'r workin too?
same ere sis :D

a not so nice raya?
well tell us about it sis :D
may the bad become sempadan,
and the good become teladan,

LadyBird said...

salam aidilfitri yer..

littledolphin said...

raya has always been dull for me.HAHAHA!

my parents had to work during raya.as usual.

anyway selamat raya!And selamat bekerja kembali.

p/s sorry komen tak de kena mengena dgn post.~lalalala

p/s/s 'amplang' tu apa?

Pocket said...

LadyBird,
selamat hari rayer..

ShaheerahHana,
umph!! i would say your family be working during raya...
how is raya with the big boss not there? this was the first raya kan?
(Ker pocket silap?)

Amplang tu biskut from sabah :D

Chuu Muqhlis said...

saje je kan bg gambar separuh2 hehe

Unknown said...

selamat hari raya mr. pocket.