Friday, November 25, 2005

HarryPocket

This Sunday I’ll be going to watch the Harry porter again. This is because the last time I’ve went to see the movies, I was occupied with the boy who went there with me since he wanted to answer the call of nature(and he’s 10 so I cannot let him go by himself soooo… ). Guess what I’ve missed? The most precious scene, Hermione appearance before the ball dance. Hoh!! That’s the main cherry of the whole film janai!! But its ok .. since its not that boy’s fault.. I’ll be going to see it again anyway.. this Sunday:) heh.. hopefully I’ll get good seats this time.. my last seat was E1.. far to the left.. hoh…

Bebaru ni dapat la peluang gi Singapore, heh.. cam besh jerk an keja aku ni pocket.. kekadang gi johor minum air kathira.. kekadang gi Singapore.. ari tu gi Jakarta.. heh.. all in a days work lah .. nak kater besh sangat tu tak la jgak tp kna la enjoy the work kan .. heh..

Pada 23 hb tu bertolak la dari kilang ni naik picanto.. huh!! jeles jeles.. berlepas dari airport sini dan sampai ker Singapore pada 12 tgh ari.. makan nasi ayam dulu .. huh.. cam sodap kan .. mahal nak mampus.. tp bleh la tahan .. ado terasa cam beras yg dipakai tu lain benor jer .. heh..:P

Orang temasek cam comel comel belaka .. heh.. (dedulu diorang panggil Singapore temasik kan .. )will somebody tell me why is these girls wearing this kinda skirt to work? Where do they work.. anyway… anyway … they’re damn cute lah.. but ofcourse.. for those yg tak sesuai ngan skirt.. tu memang nampak tak sesuai la kan heh..:)


Yang pakai baju itam tu kwn yg gi skali ari tu.. n why in the hell is that guy wearing the blue shirt would think that silver tie goes well with blue shirt?.. n the janggut .. come on laa.. heh:P
So you guys.. done any travellin lately? Heh..

No comments: