Thursday, July 12, 2007

A Stroll In The Park

Yesterday i've went for a stroll around
the park. it was nuttin much ...
just as simple as it sounds....
'a stroll around the park'
with her...
her who stands in my 'soft spot' zone.
her who will never make me angry.
her who will always make me smile.
(Even during my sugar crisis heh)

we were talking...
about work...
about life...
about 'transformers'
about u pocket...
...
about her BF.
about her BF family.
about her BF pet cat.
about how much she luv her BF
about how she couldnt breathe
when the BF xciden dulu skali...
...
ring ring ring!!
'helloooo... haaa... nak balik dah la ni..'
some guy voice muttering on the other
side of the phone line.
'alaaa.. jangan la marah...sampai kang
kita gi makan kat kdai bihun sup ari
tu yeh?'
'OK ... i balik cepat ok?'
the face starts to hambar...
'umph...umph.. hummm... hummm.. ya ... ok'
gets more pale n bored like...
'ok ...sorry ... umph... babai...'
closing her handphone...'
'i'm sorry but i gotta go ... call me...
but not when he's around ok ...
u know the drill ...'
she said while the face slightly red n
the eyes was waterly glittering, trying to
smile but failed..

Pocket : people just dont ask or think
first before blurting out nasty
words kan....
ME : yeah .. tell me about it...

1 comment:

Danisha said...

I'm that girl in my own story......