Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Luv Pocket

Puteri Tagged me, so here it goes
21 criteria i need inside me luv one...
but first i have to ask ... why 21??? :D
cause i dont think i can finish the whole 21...
but i'll try to elaborate.

1. One who are a female (yer la kan... heh)
2. One who can converse in Malay
3. One who can understand my passion for Photography.
so jangan la jeles kalau kita duk shooting awek model memano :D
4. One who jealous... but never doubt me.
5. One who can cope with my level of 'childish'ness heheh...
6. One who can leave me with my self every once and a while.
7. One who can stand me putting my family first.
8. One who are also putting her family first.
9. One who Understand me having my carrier.
10. One who also having a carrier.
11. One who dont try to like what i luv. its enough for her to understand my luv for it ...
12. One who dont add on extra unnecessary words to her complaints.
'umph... orang dah ajak dia gi dari minggu lepas lagi ...sekarang tak leh la plak ...bukan nya tak leh arrange... sajer je tak nak usaha ... utk orang lain bleh la plak...'
loose the 'utk orang lain bleh la plak...' tu bleh tak? cam perbandingan jer ... kalau orang lain tu family ...lagi la terasa sangat di hati ni ...
13. One who ask... not assume blindly n kept to herself...
'awak ..sapo call tadi?'
then buleh la kita nak cerita and explain... assuming 'awek la tu' quitely to herself would only makes things worst.
14. One who Luv Chicken
15. One who luv children
16. One who are not a smoker nor a drinker...
17. One who are not attracted to Ferrari... Cause i dont think i can buy her one :P
18. One who are not Camera Shy... cause i like to take photo...
19. One who are not working in the same place as me...
20. One who dont put dat much make up... cause 40 microns of 'foundation' on the cheek is to much for me already :/(is dat what u call that skin coloured habuk u put on your cheek?)
21. One who didnt read this list... or else she would try to fulfill the mention item above. where's the fun in that? its a list i want... it doesnt have to be a list the world will hand to me on a silver platter...

fuh! ... there u go pocket... took me three days to fill this up... heheheh...

4 comments:

Danisha said...

Alamak nampak sgt saya tak memenuhi syarat sebab dah baca list nikan?....

Macam ler 20 yg lain tu boleh wat...heheheh

Pocket said...

alaaa... then i take back no 21... eheh... but u'r definitely no
1
2
3
10
16
18
19
20
others... i dont know, need to know u more:D

Anonymous said...

Hikhik. Entri ni pun Ezza terlepas gak. Dah lama tak berkunjung ke sini. Anyway, thanks Pocket :-)

Alamak, saya pun tak cukup syaratlah (disebabkan jawapan ke-21 tu). Hahaha. Just kidding :-)

Pocket said...

umph!! umph!!... basically kawan kawan yang pernah baca post kali ni may not be the One lah...
(Peh ... ke situ la plak...)
eheh...